[ RadSafe ] The human sex odds at birth after theatmosphericatomic bomb tests, after Chernobyl, and in the vicinity of nuclear facilities

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Sun May 29 04:07:30 CDT 2011

Sorry Steven I must have missed that. Bogus. THis is because the ICRP66 human respiratory tract model was examined in a phD thesis referred to and discussed by Ed Radford, ex Chair or BEIR III in his memoirs which I am editing. He (Radford) says that the penetration depth of the alphas from surface material in the lung was chosen by ICRP to be muchg lower than it is, therefore reducing the number of target cells for exposure and reducing the biological effectiveness for cancer induction per unit dose. Thertde was much more. I believe this got published somewhere and Radford took it up with ICRP but they ignored him. You may recall that Radford was pushed out of BEIR and his concerns were marginalised.
The question of my expertise has been addressed in the UK and US courts by those who do not wish to allow me to rtestify. In all cases they have been unable to persuade the courts to take the position that you take. The item youy refer to was sent to the court in the UK as evidence from some eminent lawyers in the USA and is ony one of a number of similar letters writtn in my support.
I think that you should ultimately assume that I know enough to assist the courts in making decisions in this complex area.
Chris