[ RadSafe ] The human sex odds at birth after theatmosphericatomic bomb tests, after Chernobyl, and in the vicinity of nuclear facilities

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri May 27 21:18:56 CDT 2011

At 02:00 PM 5/27/2011, you wrote:
>But the ECRR and the ICRP have exactly the same status. Can it be
>that you guys dont know this?
>They are both supposed to be independent.
>But just ask ICRP who funds it.
>It wont tell you.

         Chris --- can you read English?  Here's a link to the
ICRP.  http://www.icrp.org/

         Its funding is explained on the right side of the page, in
the last paragraph under the heading "About ICRP."

         The ICRP has been operating for 83 years, and its work is
universally accepted.  How long has the ECRR been in existence, and
how widely are its claims accepted?

         With respect to 'sensible explanations,' a few weeks ago you
said an ICRP publication (No. 66?) had bogus coefficients, or
something like that.  You used the word "bogus."  I asked you why
they were "bogus," and so far you have not replied.  How about a
"sensible explanation" for that?  After all, according to your LLRC
report, you are an "expert" on radioactivity.

Steven Dapra

>ICRP has no official status. This is what its secretary Jack
>Valentin told us at a meeting in the European Parliament in 1997. He
>said, the European Parliament is free to consult any organisation
>for its advice.
>
>I still havent had any sensible explanation of the infant leukemias.
>Sincerely
>
>Chris

[edit]