[ RadSafe ] Strontium90 in milk

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon May 30 06:53:00 CDT 2011

Chris,

Until now I thought that you are at least a medium intellectually gifted person - sorry I have to revise this opinion. It seem that you are not even able to read e-mails - or you deliberately neglect their content. I do not suspect you are not capable of the English language - or is mine really so bad, that you do not understand it?

You need not tell me about any EPA publication about strontium. First of all this was not my question, it was on plutonium. Secondly I have been working in this field for quite some time, furthermore I hoped that you would understand my hint to my membership in the International Union of Radioecologists. Thirdly I have some publications on this and even have developed new quick and precise analytical methods. You are - literallily translated from German - "Learning Resistent".

The only one being wrong in this case (and dozens of others) is you. You have not a clue about things you comment on. This is just another piece in the puzzle we get from your "scientific" qualifications. You should be ashamed.

I do not think I have to tolerate you belitteling my and others knowledge, which seems to be only directed to create a fake nimbus of your non-existing expertise and a good income.

Franz