[ RadSafe ] Germany to shut down reactors by 2022

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 22:34:22 CDT 2011

This is only true when scientists take voters for granted. Reading the comments on that news item, it clearly shows that the majority are silent on nuclear issue. It will stay as such until the scientists utilize some sort of public involvement agenda, which until now they think it is not their job.

Ahmad Al-Ani