No subject

Wed May 18 15:38:07 CDT 2011

he average consumption of wild boar is close to zero per year. Even hunters=
 eat very little venison, because they have to sell it, in order to be able=
 to keep the forest and the game population=20
intact.=20

So what??????=20

If you get hold into such meat, either from feral pigs or wild boar, enjoy =
it!

Franz

--
Franz Schoenhofer, PhD, MinRat