No subject

Wed May 18 15:38:07 CDT 2011

ot take anything you distribute, any interview, any statements serious. In =
this case one might not even  be able to accuse you legally of any fraud.

I recommend that you take your retirement (from where???) to relax and leav=
e radiation to those who really know about it.

Best regards, this time also to you

Franz

PhD, Ministerialrat, many times "professor", etc. etc, but not proud of it =
and not using this title.=20

---- "Busby schrieb:
> First they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win.
> Mahatma Gandhi
> =20
> Chris
>=20
Foundation for the Children of Fukushima"

it: http://health.phys.iit.edu <http://health.phys.iit.edu/>=20