[ RadSafe ] Where's the uproar?

William Lipton doctorbill34 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:12:36 CDT 2011

I've seen numerous postings on Radsafe regarding the dangers of other
industries, with the apparent goal of promoting nuclear power as safe.

This doesn't work.

It reminds me of a story:  A man had to give the eulogy at the funeral of a
really obnoxious person, whom nobody liked.  He couldn't think of anything
good to say about him.  Finally, he got up and said:  "Well, his brother
was worse."

Bill Lipton
It's not about dose, it's about trust.