[ RadSafe ] pulser manual request

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 02:28:25 CDT 2011

Hi Marco,
DON'T PLUG IT IN UNTIL YOU HAVE REPLACED THE INTERNAL BATTERIES!.
These units have an unregulated mains supply and rely on the battery to limit the maximum voltage. If the batteries are dead or missing the voltage can rise high enough to fry the hard to get U6A9958 divider chips.
I'll look to see if I have a manual at home.

Robert Atkinson G8RPI.