[ RadSafe ] (no subject)

Miller, Jason jmill11 at entergy.com
Fri Nov 4 01:19:45 CDT 2011

I have been following this mailing list for a while, and thus is why I have come to ask for a little help. I work at Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Station here in Vernon, Vt. I am an Aux operator here. The public opinion is not to high regarding the power plant, moreover I tend to be drawn to a public board that a few anti nukes also post on. I have pretty much exhausted all my efforts to not really convince but to just toss the facts out there and let them draw their own conclusions. This is why I turn to the tried and true professionals, especially in the HP field! This board is kind of a lost cause but I still find the need to set the record straight. If nothing else it gets pretty funny at times reading it. Thanks in advance.

Jason M.