[ RadSafe ] Portable combination uR/hr meters/gamma spectrometers

ProRadCon at aol.com ProRadCon at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 15:31:54 CST 2011

Mr. Frey,

I just realized that I did not follow up immediately on my offer to send
you contact information...my apologies.

I will try to schedule my next trip to your area to include sufficient time
 to meet for a meal if your schedule allows.

Kind regards,

Shane  Brightwell, MS, CHP
President
Professional Radiation Consulting,  Inc.
7 Balmoral Drive
Pittstown, NJ 08867
Office: (908)  730-9224
Fax: (720) 294-1153
Mobile: (631) 278-0610
E-mail:  proradcon at aol.com

This e-mail contains information that may be  Confidential and Privileged.
Unless you are the intended recipient you may not  use, copy, disseminate or
disclose to anyone the message or any information  contained in the
message. If you have received the message in error, please  advise the sender by
reply e-mail and delete the message.

In a message dated 10/11/2011 10:02:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,