[ RadSafe ] DU Training Video

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:04:28 CST 2011

Most of the ones on YouTube are not even of DU penetrators a number of them
use videos of missiles and there is no DU in a missile.   I have reviewed a
number of them.

This video does not show DU in action but it is factual.

Minnesota VA DU Forum

http://www.mdva.state.mn.us/du/video/DUQandA.htm

http://www.mdva.state.mn.us/du/video/DUKeyResearchFindings.htm

Roger Helbig