[ RadSafe ] Sodium fire reported at Idaho National Lab site

Bailly, Helen A Helen.Bailly at icp.doe.gov
Mon Nov 14 16:21:21 CST 2011

Thank you Franz, I notice the typo after I sent the note off - id copied it from a safety assessment bulletin and did not proofread very well - although my pun prone mind does see some irony in a piece of a pipe disturbing the peace in this fashion :)

At any rate Bill Lipton's explanation of water hammer is excellent

helen Bailly
Radiation Dosimetry & Records
Senior Dosimetry Technician
INL
(208) 533-0730

Life is short - Break the rules!  Forgive quickly!  Kiss slowly!  Love truly! Laugh uncontrollably!... And never regret anything that made you smile.