[ RadSafe ] BARDA grants $15m contract to RxBio radiomitigantcountermeasure drug

Lemieux, Bryan P blemieux at uthsc.edu
Tue Nov 15 16:55:46 CST 2011

All I can say about it is that I know some of the researchers involved and have nothing but the upmost respect for them and the work that they do.  I believe that the work is legitimate.  Hesitant to get into any details because most of the information that I know about it is by virtue of my position.

Bryan Lemieux, M.S., CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
3 N Dunlap St. S110 Van Vleet Bldg
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone:  901-448-6114
Fax:      901-448-7774