[ RadSafe ] Unlikely News Headlines

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 23:55:14 CST 2011

Following, are a few  newspaper headlines that we will probably never see
	*  The ICRP resscinds it's LNT policy and concedes that low-dose radiation
exposure may actually be beneficial  in nature
	* The American Cancer Society announces that it's campaign against cigarette
smoking was  misguided and that smoking actually improves health.
	* Alcohol consumption found to enhance automibile driving skills
	* Busby concedes that his anti-radiation pills are just a scam