[ RadSafe ] Busby's Academic Superior at University of Ulster

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Tue Nov 22 07:34:00 CST 2011

So it seems to me that Chris Busby's affiliation with the University is
not a mystery or a fraud. Can we now stop performing background checks on
individuals and get back to the scope of why Radsafe was formed many years
ago. Reminds me of the witchcraft pursuits many years ago!

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President