[ RadSafe ] Rational Thought

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Sun Oct 2 12:41:10 CDT 2011

Democracy?
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at agni.phys.iit.edu on behalf of franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sent: Sun 02/10/2011 13:35
To: The International Radiation Protection (Health Physics) MailingList
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Rational Thought

Jerry,

May I ask you naivly: What has "nuclear" and "rational thought" to do with each other?

In my home country Austria, there is legislation underway to forbid import of "nuclear electricity" and even more,  electricity generation from non-renewable sources should be abandoned at the latest until 2050.

I use a similar saying: They crawl out of their caves.

I am not joking, this is the idea of our parliament, initiated by the very small minority of greens.

What kind of world are we living in?

Best regards

Franz