[ RadSafe ] Rational Thought

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Tue Oct 4 12:36:05 CDT 2011

With respect to Chris's statement:

And if you bring in all the cancer children near the nuclear sites, the disposal of the waste etc., its efficiency is probably negative

1.      "..all the cancer children near the nuclear sites..." insignificant evidence that there is this result, therefore, efficiency is positive

2.      "...the disposal of the waste etc" This is a political issue and not a scientific issue. The USA NPP sites store radwaste on-site since government politicos can't get their act together. However, this has no effect on efficiency

Regards,

Sandy

-----------------------------------

Sander C. Perle

President

Mirion Technologies

Dosimetry Services Division

2652 McGaw Avenue

Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)

+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/

"Protecting people, property and the environment"