[ RadSafe ] BUT solar energy just doesn't cut it .....

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Wed Oct 5 00:36:34 CDT 2011

Re: absence of comments on your earlier post -- I suspect that silence
resulted in part because your findings and some of the inevitable
conclusions are rather overwhelming when presented so starkly! My
digestion is being sorely tested! <g>  Thank you for posing the problems
rather clearly.
Best,
Maury&Dog