[ RadSafe ] Drawing the line between scienceandpseudo-science. (was Rational Thought)

John Gerald Center, Jr john.center at wmich.edu
Wed Oct 5 17:19:09 CDT 2011

What is left from Christianity?  Moral guidelines, the strength to be more than our animal instincts, to use science and reason to the betterment of mankind.  I don't think science and Christianity (or any or religion) has to be one or the other.  They can coexist.  Science to figure out how the natural world works and religion to use that knowledge for everyone's benefit.

Believer in God and gravity (an actual force of attraction and not that we stay here just because the world sucks),

John