[ RadSafe ] Free wind

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 03:36:54 CDT 2011

The sails came with the yacht. I sold the yacht for more than I bought it for. Cost negative.
Only solar is free. The others are not free since they represent something that cannot be replaced, was built up over a huge timespan , a concentration of solar energy into a resource. Once its burned its gone.  That is the meaning of sustainability.
Chris