[ RadSafe ] Drawing the line between science andpseudo-science. (was Rational Thought)

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 04:29:36 CDT 2011

Busby probably has an endless supply of blather allegedly supporting his
position - he does not provide URL links, nor does he supply quotes - just
remember that this is the same person who is selling unneeded testing and
pills to the people of Japan under the guise of being some sort of
"charitable" foundation with his PayPal begging bowl out.

 http://www.cbfcf.org

When you factor that in along with the other less than factual and
apparently self-serving postings that Busby has carpet bombed the net with
over the years, I would think that he has no real scientific credibility,
but he will continue to attempt to obfuscate any rational discussion of the
issues until he wears you down by shear volume of replies and alleged