[ RadSafe ] Drawing the line between science andpseudo-science. (was Rational Thought)

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 08:40:34 CDT 2011

But this was written by the nukes.
You can find the real truth in the papers themselves, the Whyte paper, like Sternglass, peer reviewed. The CERRIE report was not peer reviewed.  Anyone but Helbig and someone who was seriously biased would fail to see the assiociation, and more recently it has been confirmed by Hagen Scherb and Chritina Voigt in their sex ratio study which was looked at here recently on this discussion group.
Sincerely
Chris