[ RadSafe ] Drawing the line between science >andpseudo-science. (was Rational Thought) >

edmond0033 at comcast.net edmond0033 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 18:43:51 CDT 2011

John:

I'm glad you quoted the below.  A few months ago I was criticized by
RadSafe for not having backup information about Sternglass.  My E-Mail was
not sent out as a result.  I have been in this business for many decades and
have been aware of his 'speculations' and others, that try to (through the
media) cause the public to panic.

Thanks again John,

Ed Baratta

edmond0033 at comcast.net