[ RadSafe ] Drawing the line betweenscienceandpseudo-science. (was Rational Thought)

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Oct 6 20:53:21 CDT 2011

Steven,

May we separate science from religion?

I appreciate your comments on RADSAFE very much - you know.

But I do not appreciate that you let yourself provocate by this Chris Busby to change topics from science to religion - whatever it might be. Your religion is your personal decision and nothing to discuss on RADSAFE. It is nothing to be put forward by this Chris Busby!

I completely disagree with your comment on the resurrection of Jesus Christ - there is nowhere any evidence - but this will not prevent me from taking your comments on radiation protection topics serious. I call this "tolerance"!

Best regards and best wishes,

Franz