[ RadSafe ] Drawing the line between science>andpseudo-science. (was Rational Thought) >Roger Helbig

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 08:42:41 CDT 2011

Dear Franz and other Radsafers

Here are more antics from your colleague Roger Helbig.
Here Helbig chortles at his having stopped another article of mine by bullying the editors.
Is this how scientists operate? But Helbig is an ex USAF colonel with a very diouibtfl history: what is he doing on RADSAFE? No qualifications, no work in the area, how did he get to be here? Pantagon black ops? Who knows? This is a serious question.
This editor ignored Helbig and so should you.

Cheers
Chris

Editor in Chief
Conflict and Health
www.conflictandhealth.com

Question/Comment:

Dear Sir,

Your on-line journal has published an article by Christopher Busby and others that is full of false and misleading information and I want to know how this was thoroughly peer reviewed.  I personally stopped the publication of this in another Swiss journal after I contacted the American Editor-in-Chief about another questionable Busby inspired article.  True science is not political and one of the authors sole qualification is that he is an Iraqi member of the Brussels Tribunal kangaroo court.  I would hope that your journal values its integrity more than this.

Thank you.

<helbig.doc>