[ RadSafe ] Drawing the line between science>andpseudo-science. (was Rational Thought) >

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Oct 6 21:02:36 CDT 2011

Edmond,

Interesting to read that your e-mail about Sternglass was blocked. Chris Busby has sent dozens of e-mails without any information about his "sources" and if he had they proved to be at least questionable.

The blocking of my e-mails is another question, one of the reasons of a blocking was, the word "nonsense" - there are more surprising decisions of the moderator. He has announced that no monitoring occurs now, but several e-mails from me have not shown up. They were all comparatively harmless - at least compared to the insults from Chris Busby, whose e-mails are forwarded without delay.

Such is life!

Franz