[ RadSafe ] Drawing the line betweenscience>andpseudo-science. (was Rational Thought) >Roger Helbig

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Oct 7 12:48:20 CDT 2011

John,

Why do you direct this request to RADSAFE? Who started this whole mess? Why should we accept all his nonsense without reacting to it? This person is a persona non grata in science, there was not a single post on RADSAFE to defend or support his opinions. Every day his (according to my dictionary) wish-wash, hot air, palaver - native speakers please chose the appropriate word - is provocating, as it is intended by the classical trolls and directed towards blocking the group.

I do not think that we have to accept the behaviour of this "professor", "highly qualified radiation expert" bla, bla, bla, and his insults, his personal attacks. Therefore we should be able to counter his nonsense.

Anyhow - best regard,

Franz