[ RadSafe ] nuclear bomb testing

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Oct 10 12:58:42 CDT 2011

James,

you have been absent from RADSAFE for quite a long time, after your return you seemed to post quite normal messages. Do you really recommend that nuclear explosions should be taken up again??? Having participated in CTBTO-meetings over the last years, being quite familiar with the history of nuclear tests both above ground and below ground I would hope that you are joking. To resume nuclear tests to show that this cr...pot might be wrong??? Will you pay for the billions of costs? Do you personally take the responsibility to violate international treaties? Do you really think that this cr...pots nonsensical claims are worth that????

Please stay reasonable!

Best regards,

Franz