[ RadSafe ] FW: Busby YouTube Videos - Claims to Public Audience of Millions of Deaths from Fukushima

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Mon Oct 10 16:16:13 CDT 2011

Hi Stu,

As written back to you, I agree completely with your 2nd paragraph. While there has been much misrepresentation of data and facts, there are those who have taken advantage of the situation in a gross manner. However, as stated to you, and I did not think that you were minimizing the situation at Fukushima, for those out there who do not think there was deliberate misleading the public, both by TEPCO and the Japanese government, I recommend they look up the Ostrich Syndrome. To let one's dislike (or even disdain) of an individual and to let it influence every statement or posting, simply non-professional. I am not referring to you Stu.

Regards,

Sandy

-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/
"Protecting people, property and the environment"