[ RadSafe ] nukes & viruses

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Wed Oct 12 22:30:35 CDT 2011

Well since we go there there is also an option to run your HPge
or other detector without using a windows (or linux, for that)
machine.
Our netMCA-3 units are DPS based, which is a lot less popular
than even linux.
They can be looked at using some public VNC viewer, can be
hidden behind a NAT router (thus unaccessible from outside)
and made "call" some particular hosts on the internet to be
viewed from.

http://tgi-sci.com/tgi/nmca3.htm .

This is my company but I thought this is relevant enough and
is hopefully OK be posted in the given context.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com