[ RadSafe ] "New Yorker" article

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Oct 15 13:05:02 CDT 2011

Dear Bill,

If we should read any antinuclear article in any paper of this world we would probably  be busy for the next  tens of thousands of years - not counting the associated advertisments. We have to make a selection. Many papers are not on my "reading list", like the one you recommend. Furthermore you should know that 90, if not 99 percent of the news on "radiation" are bogus. Are you aware that the USA is such a small part of the world and that therefore the part in safety is very small.

Sorry to disturb your belíef in US-superiority.

Best regards,

Franz