[ RadSafe ] SCAREMONGERING FOR FUN AND PROFIT --RE: The Bereted Wonder and his Pills

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Oct 16 23:22:54 CDT 2011

Oct. 16

         This link is to a transcript of Busby's Stockholm park lecture.

http://www.amfir.com/AmFirstInst/Transcripts/Busby,_Chris/2011/Chris_Busby_2011-09-19_Help_Save_Children_of_Fukushima_From_Radiation.html

         I have watched the lecture and compared it with the
transcript.  The transcript has some minor and insignificant
differences from Busby's lecture that do not in any way change the
theme of his lecture.  About halfway through his lecture, Busby
claims he has been told that the Japanese government is trucking the
Fukushima waste all over Japan and that there are plans to burn some
of it.  His explanation for this alleged trucking and burning will
flat out slay you. It's so deranged I don't see how even Busby can
believe his own explanation.

Steven Dapra

At 12:12 PM 10/15/2011, you wrote:

[edit]

>The video shows him on a children's swing waxing ecstatic about the
>catastrophe he refers to as much worse than Chernobyl,

[edit]

>Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
>Bridgeport, CT 06604
>email: SAFarber at optonline.net