[ RadSafe ] SCAREMONGERING FOR FUN AND PROFIT --RE: The Bereted Wonder and his Pills

Jaro Franta jaro_10kbq at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 17 08:06:38 CDT 2011

Thanks again Steven,

I added the following quote from Dr. Busby's video transcript to my FB post
at http://tinyurl.com/42owcb2  (appended as a comment)

" I believe that the project to take this material and burn all over Japan
is to destroy all of Japan, is to increase the cancer rate in the whole of
Japan so that there will be no control group to which you can compare these
children in the Fukushima area. So that is that point."

 Jaro