[ RadSafe ] Panic time --- 195 Bq found in Yokohama

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Oct 19 05:51:02 CDT 2011

Typical for those "idxxxts" - 195 Bq per mm2, per km2? - nor to talk about the question how it was measured, by whom and when.

It is amazing how humans can distort and twist possible "facts" to adjust them to work for their political agenda.

At the moment I prepare some information about the person I call either "raman spectroscopist" or "universal genius". Whenever I read something on "Prof, mult. Dr." Chris Busby on RADSAFE I start to laugh. In the meantime I collected very easily some evidence of his diatribe.  I will distribute it soon. Especially I contacted my family doctor as announced on RADSAFE and I hope that not many on RADSAFE will be surprised by his "diagnosis".

Best regards,

Franz