[ RadSafe ] Findings of enriched U in Fallujah and elsewhere

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:52:12 CDT 2011

And the lab and custody chain reports are provided where?  Bet that they do
not exist and that no independent verification can be provided since neither
statement is true.   What I do not understand is how someone with a
doctorate in an field of science can be so unscientific and just a fanatical
prevaricator.  Who is really paying you, Busby?  You have to have an angle.
You certainly are not professional maker of false claims about depleted
uranium and radiation without some recompense.  Let's take a simple one, who
paid your expenses to testify at Coroner Robin Ballmain's inquest into the
death from colon cancer of former Royal Army Corporal Stewart Dyson?  I am
sure you did not just fabricate and write your lengthy report and physically
attend and testify at the inquest totally on your own ha'penny.  Then there
were the expert witness trips to the US; I am sure there was recompense for
at least the travel expenses if not an actual fee for materials preparation
and time spent being prepared for the stand and actually testifying.  This
entire list wants to know how to profit from not being a sound scientist and
not having any actual ethical conscience.  I do not expect any of them to
mold themselves to your model.

Roger Helbig