[ RadSafe ] Findings of enriched U in Fallujah and elsewhere

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Oct 21 18:01:15 CDT 2011

Oct. 21

         A quick correction ---

         I have not read Busby's Fallujah paper --- the one about
hair samples, etc.  When I asked Busby if it had ever occurred to him
that some of us on RADSAFE had read his paper I was asking a
rhetorical question.  It should be obvious that some of us have read
it.  I have skimmed the Fallujah paper and have read some portions of
it however I have not read the entire thing.

Steven Dapra

At 06:56 AM 10/21/2011, you wrote:
>Busby,
>
>Who is we?  Who monitored this?  Who conducted the laboratory analysis?  Who
>peer reviewed your paper on Fallujah?  Was it a racket like your being the
>peer reviewer of the Rita Hindin paper often cited by James Salsman?  Why
>don't you publish your research in respected journals where peer review is
>meaningful?  Why don't you cite the specific page, etc. with quote instead
>of just chattering "read the paper" - by the way, Mr Dapra has read your
>papers.

[edit]