[ RadSafe ] Findings of enriched U in Fallujah and elsewhere

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 07:56:10 CDT 2011

Busby,

Who is we?  Who monitored this?  Who conducted the laboratory analysis?  Who
peer reviewed your paper on Fallujah?  Was it a racket like your being the
peer reviewer of the Rita Hindin paper often cited by James Salsman?  Why
don't you publish your research in respected journals where peer review is
meaningful?  Why don't you cite the specific page, etc. with quote instead
of just chattering "read the paper" - by the way, Mr Dapra has read your
papers.  Who is the YouTube personality drdrwoland that posts your clever
songs?  If it is you, why the fake name?

For the record, Busby and a now deceased anti-nuclear colleague Dr Michel
Fernex were the peer reviewers of the following article.  The principal
author, Rita Hindin has become a chef.

http://www.ehjournal.net/content/pdf/1476-069X-4-17.pdf

Teratogenicity of depleted uranium aerosols: A review from an
epidemiological perspective Rita Hindin , Doug Brugge  and Bindu Panikkar

Environmental Health: A Global Access Science Source 2005, 4:17
doi:10.1186/1476-069X-4-17

Pre-publication history (I am glad that this journal does post this
information even though they made no real effort to assure independent peer
review)

Top of Form

*Teratogenicity of depleted uranium aerosols: A review from an
epidemiological perspective*

*Rita Hindin* <image001.gif><http://www.ehjournal.net/registration/technical.asp?process=default&msg=ce>,
*Doug Brugge* <image002.gif><http://www.ehjournal.net/registration/technical.asp?process=default&msg=ce>and
*Bindu Panikkar*
<image001.gif><http://www.ehjournal.net/registration/technical.asp?process=default&msg=ce>

*Environmental Health: A Global Access Science Source* 2005, *4:*
17doi:10.1186/1476-069X-4-17

*Pre-publication versions of this article and reviewers' reports*

*Original submission - Version 1*

Manuscript<http://www.biomedcentral.com/imedia/1228387848700344_manuscript.pdf>

*Reviewer's Report*

Chris Busby<http://www.biomedcentral.com/imedia/2019191015707343_comment.pdf>