[ RadSafe ] Busby's Fallujah paper -- a critique Thank you some details

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 22:54:05 CDT 2011

Dear Steven,

Here is the article by a well known nuclear critic:http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=206773

It contains many inaccurate statements.

He refers to a study on childhood leukemia rates around 136 nuclear facilities. It was a meta-analysis of similar work done all over the world. I did not see anywhere Bidwai's conclusion. I  have a suspicion that he uncritically copied the views of another nuclear critic working with a US "thinktank". I am yet to confirm it.

I am trying to get a rejoinder published in the same paper.

Regards

Parthasarathy