[ RadSafe ] "Enriched Uranium" weapons

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 09:00:31 CDT 2011

Yes. That was a possibility. Some enriched uranium from Saddam. I agree. We thought about that. But that does not explain the enriched Uranium in the Lebanon bomb crater. And it doesnt explain the congenital illnesses and cancer. And why the sex ratio changed after 2004. The explanation is nanoparticles of uranium being inhaled and bypassing the gut transfer mechanisms. But we are not exactly sure what the explanation is: it just seemed to us that rthe explanations we gave were most likely. That it is an artifact is not an explanation. It is there. We have to explain how it got there. We have to include the genetic effects in the population and also in the USA veterans. Hard to see how Saddam caused those.
Chris