[ RadSafe ] Presentation Link: Health Physicist monitors own medical dose from radioiodine thyroid ablation procedure

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Fri Oct 28 12:50:48 CDT 2011

Below is a link to a PDF file of a presentation I recently gave at the Australia Radiation Protection Society Meeting in Melbourne last week, and, at this week at the California Campus RSO Meeting, the title: "Health Physicist monitors own medical dose from radioiodine thyroid ablation procedure". I am expecting that a revised version with additional data will be presented at the IRPA 13 Meeting in Glasgow this May.

The presentation addresses current day dosimetry, the future look at dosimetry, compares the thyroid measurements using Direct Ion Storage technology (Instadose) compared to TLD, and the Type Testing data for the Instadose that demonstrated its appropriateness for conducting the real-time measurements.

If interested, here is a link to the PDF file:

https://www.mirion.com/en/divisions/dsd/scperle%20campus%20rso%20meeting%20102411%20v2.pdf

Regards,

Sandy

-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/
"Protecting people, property and the environment"