[ RadSafe ] Presentation Link: Health Physicist monitors own medical dose from radioiodine thyroid ablation procedure

Sergio Faermann sergio at bgu.ac.il
Sat Oct 29 04:03:32 CDT 2011

Dear Sandy

I appreciated very much your presentation on the Instadose.
I understand that it's suitable for photon dosimetry. What about beta and neutron dosimetry? What about ring and eye dosimeters?
Do you think that it can replace personnel dosimetry by TLD , speaking on the price per dosimeter?
I don't know if our authorities will give us the necessary licensing

I really believe that this is the right direction, specially for cardiac cateterism and angiography( interventional radiology)

Best regards

Sergio Faermann, Ph.D.