[ RadSafe ] is uranium genotoxic? (was Re: CB interview onenrichedU)

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Oct 28 15:29:57 CDT 2011

Oct. 28

         That would be my broader point --- there would have been no
point in using a DU weapon in Fallujah.  Regular high explosives
would provide the desired carnage and destruction.  Busby can't
figure out that DU's nature is such that it is for use against
armored vehicles, and not against buildings and people.

         To reiterate, it's more of Busby's lunacy, or ignorance, or
what-have-you.  Perhaps now he will commence blustering that it's a
bunker buster weapon.  So what?  Were bunker busters needed in Fallujah?

Steven Dapra

[edit]