[ RadSafe ] Help!

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Sep 2 09:25:53 CDT 2011

RADSAFErs,

I  am used to all kind of funny messages by Chris Busby, but this is by far the most absurd one I ever have read.

To call oneself "Scientific Secretary" of a fake organisation - yes I wrote "fake organisation"!!! - and to offfer to act as a reviewer of a scientific journal without having any scientific background and - as constantly demonstrated - any scientific knowledge is one of the most unbelievable and absurd messages ever disributed on RADSAFE. All the previous trolls were just nothing compared to this one.

A classical citation for the "educated": "Quo usque tandem abuteris patientiam nostram?" - "How long will you abuse our patience?".

This person is ridiculing all the scientists and experts of radiation who participate on RADSAFE. I think that the list moderator should do something about protecting the list from his molestations. I don't think that to censor my post is the right measure.

Best regards to everybody except Chris Busby.

Franz