[ RadSafe ] Marcoule site blast kills one

Glenn R. Marshall GRMarshall at philotechnics.com
Tue Sep 13 08:14:15 CDT 2011

It certainly is refreshing to see Greenpeace is not going to use a tragic INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT for political fodder.  Maybe they should work to ban induction furnaces throughout the world........

On a related note, I have seen the results of molten metal burping out of a smelter onto people.  While certainly not an explosion, it is not a pretty site.  I still shudder when I think about it.

Glenn Marshall, CHP