[ RadSafe ] Latest video from Dr. Busby

Harrison, Tony Tony.Harrison at dphe.state.co.us
Tue Sep 13 12:54:55 CDT 2011

In your paper you say "We have recently heard that children in the Fukushima contamination area have been
suffering heart attacks."  That is a fairly extraordinary statement, and it deserves a reference, if only to hospital admission records or death certificates.  A good epidemiologist would make some effort to show that there have been more heart attacks, in children or in the general population,  since Fukushima than there were before, but I see no evidence of that.

In this case, I'm not sure self-publication counts.  I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but it's getting harder and harder to take your work seriously.

Tony Harrison, MSPH
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Laboratory Services Division

Message: 11