[ RadSafe ] Latest video from Dr. Busby

Mike Quastel maay100 at bgu.ac.il
Wed Sep 14 07:55:36 CDT 2011

OK. Here's the link to the Bandazhevsky report. Apparently
attachments are not permitted.
The Busby thesis that Cs-137 is radiotoxic to the heart seems to be
based on the brief cardiology aspects of the paper - unless he can
provide us with something more substantial.

http://www.smw.ch/docs/pdf200x/2004/49/smw-10219.pdf

Mike