[ RadSafe ] Sr-90 in Maple Syrup, Ra-226 in mineral waters, Cs-137 in woodash, etc. was: Re: Re. Tritium found near VT Yankee (panic time!)

Michael LaFontaine, P. Phys. physics at execulink.com
Wed Sep 14 17:43:41 CDT 2011

Vermont maple syrup is still as welcome in my pantry as home-grown
Ontario or Quebec. I think the whole "organic" food craze will  turn
out to be one of the biggest frauds of the 21st century.

Lots of maple syrup on tomorrow's pancakes!

Mike

ps - On a serious note, did any employees receive excessive doses as
a result of the furnace explosion at the France nuclear-waste
processing plant?