[ RadSafe ] Christopher Busby, Snake Oil Salesman

Mark Ramsay mark.ramsay at ionactive.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 09:26:06 CDT 2011

I think that anyone that watches that video and believes it, should perhaps then look at this:

"Chris Busby on how mobile phones cause cancer"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_pPAtAXcCU&feature=related

In which case I trust followers will be giving up mobile phones as a means of communication very soon!

Mark