[ RadSafe ] Cohen's radon results differently

Bernard L. Cohen blc at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 20 12:20:35 CDT 2011

My analyses excluded the retirement states, Florida, California, and
Arizona, although including them did not change the results. I did
present evidence that movement of people was not a serious problem, but
I do not remember the details; it gave data on distance from death
location to where most of their lives were spent. I can look this up if
you consider it to be very important.

--
Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept., University of Pittsburgh