[ RadSafe ] Disposal/Recycle Options for Smoke Detectors

ProRadCon at aol.com ProRadCon at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 09:37:17 CDT 2011

Radsafe Community:

My sincere appreciation to all of you for the responses to my  inquiry.  We
now have the information we need to help our client pursue  cost-effective
recycle and disposal options.

Warmest regards,

Shane  Brightwell, MS, CHP
President
Professional Radiation Consulting,  Inc.
7 Balmoral Drive
Pittstown, NJ 08867
Office: (908)  730-9224
Fax: (720) 294-1153
Mobile: (631) 278-0610
E-mail:  proradcon at aol.com

This e-mail contains information that may be  Confidential and Privileged.
Unless you are the intended recipient you may  not use, copy, disseminate
or disclose to anyone the message or any information  contained in the
message.  If you have received the message in error,  please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and delete the message.

In a message dated 9/22/2011 2:36:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,